If you were in Bitterne earlier a few weeks ago, you might have been forgiven for thinking November 5 had arrived early this year.
But the display lighting up the skies of Southampton was caused by a huge fire at a shop that stored fireworks.
This footage from the body-worn camera of a fire officer shows what our crews were faced with at the scene:
Around 100 of our firefighters were needed to put the fire out and thankfully no-one was hurt in the fire.
Thankfully, incidents like this don’t happen every day but the scenes give an insight into the world we step into to keep people safe.